ICMIM 2018 Registration
|Early bird||Advanced||On site|
|(before Feb. 19, 2018)||(before April 2, 2018)||(cash only)|
|ICMIM Conference (April 16-18)|
|IEEE / VDE Member||400 €||475 €||500 €|
|Non-member||500 €||600 €||650 €|
|Student IEEE / VDE Member, IEEE Life Member||250 €||325 €||350 €|
|Student Non-member||325 €||425 €||450 €|
|ICMIM Workshop (April 18)|
|New Radar Technologies for Autonomous Driving – Sensors, Algorithms, Testing||90 €||110 €||130 €|
The registration fee includes:
- Attendance to the conference sessions and exhibition
- Scientific material of the symposium
- Conference dinner event "A bavarian evening on Starnberg lake"
- Conference & workshop breakfast
- Conference & workshop lunch
- Coffee breaks
At least one author of each accepted paper must register in order to have the paper published in the ICMIM 2018 proceedings.
The person presenting the work (accepted paper) at the conference must be a (co)author of the work and must be a registered conference participant. The paper must be presented at the conference by one of the authors to be included in the proceedings. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. remove it from IEEE Xplore®) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Mr./Ms. Name and Surname
- Affiliation (organization/company name)
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Birth date and place of birth
- Passport number and expiration date
- Name of session/paper you are speaking/presenting
Visa letters will only be issued to:
- People the organization knows (notification by one of the member included in the organization is required)
- Committee members
- Attendees who have already paid their registration fee in full at the moment of the invitation letter request
We cannot issue invitation letters for accompanying persons.